Interested contributing to Creative Arts Advocate?
Creative Arts Advocate is always accepting submissions of articles that address topics relating to the arts and/or any area of intellectual property law .
Please spend some time familiarizing yourself with Creative Arts Advocate’s various sections and regular features. If you wish to contribute, please send us an email and tell us about yourself — your background and qualifications. If you have clips you can send us via email, or URLs of pages that contain your work, please send us a representative sampling.
Article(s) should be pasted in the body of an e-mail using simple text format, or attached as a Word or PDF file. Please put “Article Submission” in the subject field of any e-mail submission.
- Length: 200 – 500 words
- Audience: Artists and Creative Businesses
- If sources are used, they must be reputable sources with proper citations
- Please include a title/headline for your submission.
- We reserve the right to edit all submissions if necessary
- Must submit original posts. If your article has been published elsewhere, we are probably not interested.
- We cannot guarantee publication, and if accepted, we may not publish your piece immediately. If you would like us to keep the submission for future consideration, please let us know when submitting your article.
Please submit articles by email to CreativeArtsAdvocate.CAA@gmail.com. Any questions can also be sent to this e-mail address. Thank you for your interest.